Hello From MaibelleSoul

Hello Bloggers,

I am happy to say I'm blogging about anything that comes to my mind, Relationships, movies, music, Problems, etc. If you would like you can ask me for advice because i do give advice as well. Thank you very much. XoXo

With Love,
MaibelleSoul


Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's new to us?

Is it nesscessary to ever call someone out their name just because you think it will shut him/her up? I don't think so. Many people do this but it never gets your point out, it just makes you look ignorant. I'm used to having to deal with all these name calling things when i go to school or if i'm just meeting someone new. I'm a small girl but what difference does that make? It makes no difference at all. I'm still a human being that has to make a living and survive this world whether i am successful or not. When I was in the 11th grade, I heard about a kid in the 10th grade who committed suicide. It was a huge shock to everybody and it hit the school pretty bad. If we could just learn to cope with eachother about our flaws and not to judge eachother because of how different we are then that would be fine because last time i checked God created everybody to be different and to get along. So what is the problem here?

No comments:

Post a Comment